Green Tea - Herbal Tea
Manufacturers & Distributors, Australia.
1. Green tea can help to stop the growth and spread of cells that cause cancer. Research has also suggested that because Japan has a comparatively low rate of cancer, it could be down to drinking tea.
2. Tea can be a weight loss aid as there are no calories in tea without milk. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, drinking tea can be a good way to lose weight.
3. Tea can help to prevent diabetes, as it stops as much sugar being broken don, and being absorbed into the blood stream. For those with diabetes, it can also reduce the risk of cataracts.
4. Tea is very effective at thinning the blood, in fact, as effective as aspirin. This means that it can be a good alternative to taking medication on a daily basis in order to thin the blood.
5. Antioxidants contained in tea can help to prevent arthritis. The antioxidants block the enzymes which attack and destroy the bones. For those people who already have arthritis, drinking green tea can help to lessen the effects, and make the condition less painful.
6. Tea is believed to have anti aging properties. The Japanese have one of the longest life expectancies in the world, and this is partly attributed to drinking green tea. In addition, there are many new anti-aging beauty products that include tea extracts.
7. The growth of bad bacteria in the body can be slowed down by drinking this tea. This helps to speed up the growth of good bacteria, and can even help prevent viral strains of clostridia and E. coli.
8. Drinking tea helps to lower cholesterol, and can help to widen the arteries reducing the risk of heart disease.
9. Drinking around 4 cups of tea a day can help slow down tooth decay as tea contains fluoride which is important for the health of teeth.
10. Tea has around half the caffeine of coffee, which means that it can be drunk all day long without the drinker experiencing the effects of drinking too much coffee.
In order to get the health benefits of green tea, it needs to be made properly. Steeping it for too long, or not long enough, or using water at the wrong temperature can dramatically affect the taste of the tea. If you don' like the taste of the tea, then you're less likely to drink it. Why not purchase some green tea, and enjoy the taste and the amazing health benefits of green tea today?
Discover your perfect Green Tea and make it properly in the amazing Tea Machine, at Fine-T.co.uk.
With a wide range of black teas, white teas and herbal infusions, as well as tea gift packs, you're bound to find an exciting new tea to try.
Why not sign up to the Tea Club, and learn more about tea, as well as receiving some incredible special offers on teas and related products?
Green Tea For Life.
|Links||Sydney Music Web||Meditation Music||Health Practioners||Record Meditations CDs|